Aim and Objectives
The school aims at the integral, personal formation of the young. To accomplish this, special efforts are made.
- To help the student to become mature, spiritually oriented, men/women of character;
- To encourage them continually to strive after excellence in every field;
- To value and judiciously use their freedom;
- To be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action;
- To be unselfish in the service of their fellowmen;
- To become agents of needed social change in their country;
- To become men and women for others;
Though a Christian minority school, all students are admitted, irrespective of caste and creed.Our objective
Is to work for the all round development of students. This means that they remain open and committed both to the Divine spirit and to their fellowmen. They must show this by being actively concerned about national development. A successful graduate from Jesuit school should comprise the following characteristics: intellectually component, morally sound, spiritually oriented, willing to serve, committed to doing justice and open to further growth.